[Bioc-devel] non-conformable arrays

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Sun Aug 9 13:10:12 CEST 2020

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 6:57 AM Mikhail Dozmorov <mikhail.dozmorov using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks, Vincent. If I clone the Bioconductor version
> from git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/HiCcompare, it builds
> without errors. The version from
> https://github.com/dozmorovlab/HiCcompare.git, which supposed to be
> identical, errors as before - rcmdcheck::rcmdcheck() throws the same

"supposed to be identical" but no -- I checked out the one you mention
above, reproduced the error you report with R CMD *build* but
note that the versions in DESCRIPTION are different, and, for example

stvjc using stvjc-XPS-13-9300:~/BIOC_SOURCES/MIK/HiCcompare/R$ diff hic_compare.R
~/BIOC_SOURCES/HiCcompare/R/hic_compare.R
99c99
<     A.min <- ceiling(mean(A_q10))
---
>     A.min <- mean(A_q10) %>% ceiling()

perhaps there is a branch in your lab repo that needs to be checked out?

  Error: processing vignette 'HiCcompare-vignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:

--
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it
is
e-mail
contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline
<http://www.partners.org/complianceline> . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
and properly
dispose of the e-mail.