[Bioc-devel] bioconductor_docker updates

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 4 12:33:13 CEST 2020

Hi Levi,

Within the RStudio terminal console you can check the contents of the file `/etc/environment`. This should show you a version number

$ cat /etc/environment
‘BIOCONDUCTOR_DOCKER_VERSION = 3.11.11'

(The example above is run on a RELEASE_3_11 image)

Best,

Nitesh