[Bioc-devel] MultiAssayExperiment not found in docker devel image

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 3 17:51:07 CEST 2020

Development work should be done usually on the devel version of Bioconductor (3.12), which is in the bioconductor_docker:devel image.

The stable release, has the latest Bioconductor stable release version 3.11 on the image bioconductor_docker:RELEASE_3_11.

Hope that answers your question.

Best,

Nitesh