[Bioc-devel] LazyData in DESCRIPTION file

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 30 16:02:52 CEST 2020

This seems really weird, and I don't think you should be using lazyData to
get a message to disappear.  Is there a GitHub page where we can browse the
code and do you have the full output of R CMD check somewhere?

Kasper