[Bioc-devel] LazyData in DESCRIPTION file

Vinh Tran tr@n @end|ng |rom b|o@un|-|r@nk|urt@de
Wed Apr 29 23:33:54 CEST 2020

Dear Bioc members,

I have just encountered a warning during the CHECK that some data objects are used in the documents but not in code (e.g. “Variables with usage in documentation object ‘ppTree’ but not in code"). They are the demo data, that I am using only in the examples for demonstrate the usage of some functions. Adding LazyData: True to the DESCRIPTION can solve that issue, but according to the package guidelines it is not recommended. Could you please show me what should I do in this case? The demo data is only about 15 KB at max.

Many thanks for your advices!

Best regards,
Vinh

Dr. Vinh Tran