[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor 3.11 is Released!

David Jimenez-Morales b|od@v|djm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 29 07:06:45 CEST 2020

Congratulations to the entire Bioconductor team for another successful
release!

I have one question. I cannot find the package artMS
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/artMS.html> in the News
<https://bioconductor.org/news/bioc_3_11_release/>. Is there anything wrong
with the artMS news format
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/news/artMS/NEWS>? If so,
please, let me know to make sure I write the it in the right format.

Again, thank you very much for everything that you do!
David