[Bioc-devel] Checking that last commit made the cut

Sunny Jones @unnyjjone@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 28 19:27:02 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm the developer for the package MOMA that was just accepted this past
cycle. I was re-reading through the vignette on Sunday and realized I
needed to add an additional link to a resource and committed the changes
around 10 that evening (commit code:
c305b841659c3de07ddaef83634cbd7338427462)

Those were the only changes I'd made since my personal repo was
added/synced and I realize it was last minute but is there anyway to
confirm that it made it into the final build? According the the
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/#M it's not listed
as the last commit but I wasn't sure if there was another way to check.

Thanks,
Sunny