[Bioc-devel] Build timeout in windows only

Ruijia Wang rjw@ng@b|o|n|o @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 27 04:52:27 CEST 2020

Hi BioC-devel,

I am the author of the Bioconductor package APAlyzer (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/APAlyzer.html). We are
trying to release our updated package (version 1.1.2) to Bioconductor.
However, the Build Report (
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/APAlyzer/)  shows
there is a TIMEOUT issue in the windows platform only. It's a bit strange
to me because we have uploaded this version to Bioconductor a few
weeks ago, and we didn't see this issue until this week.
I wonder will this TIMEOUT issue affect the release of our package in the
coming update of Bioconductor? If so, how should we fix this? Thank you
in advance!

Best,
Ruijia