[Bioc-devel] Author name displayed incorrectly in package landing page

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Wed Apr 22 23:07:01 CEST 2020

An alternative that might also work is to add a CITATION file, which might
make it easier to define first and last names.
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#CITATION-files