[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Author name displayed incorrectly in package landing page

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Wed Apr 22 22:31:10 CEST 2020

Hi Lara,

I often recommend the use of the `Authors using R` field in the DESCRIPTION file
which will give you more control:

```
Authors using R: c(
    person(given = "Lara", family = "Selles Vidal", ...),
    )
```

Best,

Marcel