[Bioc-devel] Problem with pushing package to Bioconductor

Cao, Quy quy@c@o @end|ng |rom umconnect@umt@edu
Mon Apr 20 18:29:13 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I made some updates for my package PERFect on GitHub but I have some trouble pushing it to Bioconductor. Here is what I have done:

  1.  I have activated my GitCredentials account and it said that I have access to my package.
  2.  When I checked whether I have access to my package using gitBash, I don't have the permission. Here is the code that I use: ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org>.

Hence, I can't continue on the next steps of the guide (http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/). Here is the result of "git remote -v". I believe it looks correct:

origin     https://github.com/cxquy91/PERFect     (fetch)

origin     https://github.com/cxquy91/PERFect     (push)
upstream             git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/PERFect.git<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/PERFect.git> (fetch)
upstream             git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/PERFect.git<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/PERFect.git> (push)

Please let me know how I should fix this problem. This is my first time updating a package with Bioconductor so I am still learn a lot.

Thanks,

Quy