[Bioc-devel] Unable to access Bioconductor git repo

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Apr 20 16:47:13 CEST 2020

Hi Peter,

The account was using peter.humburg using csiro.org. I've changed it to the gmail address.

Please activate your account again, and try to add SSH keys. You'll gain access.

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

Best,

Nitesh