[Bioc-devel] Unable to reproduce vignette build error

USD Biomedical Engineering b|cb|oeng @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 20 09:16:58 CEST 2020

Dear Bioconductor Team,

In the past week the vignette for our package BrainSABER has been failing
to build on the automated builder with a 'subscript out of bounds' error. I
am unable to reproduce this error on my local system (Windows x86_64
running devel versions of R and Bioconductor 3.11), therefore I can't get
to the bottom of the issue. I also do not have Docker available to test in
an independent environment.

BrainSABER passed the autobuilder back in March, and I made sure all recent
changes were unrelated to the failure. I'm not sure if this is a builder
issue or an issue with both the package and my local testing environment.
Do you have any insight or suggestions?

Best,
Evgeni