[Bioc-devel] Transfer Maintainership of a Package ClusterJudge

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Apr 17 14:48:22 CEST 2020

Hi Adrian,

You have to first activate your BiocCredentials account https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/.

Once you activate your account, you should be able to log in and add some SSH keys. You'll be given access to the system once you add your SSH keys.

Also, please change the email address in the DESCRIPTION file of the package.

Should you have any questions on how to manage your repository, please check http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/.

Best,

Nitesh