[Bioc-devel] credentials/authors for MTseeker, biscuiteer, and data packages corresponding to each

Tim Triche, Jr. t|m@tr|che @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 15 23:44:31 CEST 2020

Hi Nitesh,

I'm the actual maintainer of MTseeker and the person who currently gets
emails about biscuiteer.  However, Jacob Morrison is the person who
actually maintains biscuiteer.  At some point my credentials for bioc-git
seem to have become interchanged with jacob's, and when I went to fix this,
it appears that my email suddenly replaced that of all my co-authors on
MTseeker and biscuiteer.  This is a bit of a problem since we are different
people.

How do I go about fixing this?  I am the maintainer (and currently fixing
up) the MTseeker package and its companion MTseekerData; Jacob handles
biscuiteer and biscuiteerData.  I'd just like to ensure that the two are as
intended; we have discussed, but not yet implemented, a "rebroadcaster"
email address for each package, and were wondering if that's a better way
forwards regardless.

Thanks,

--t