[Bioc-devel] Cairo error in Windows server

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Apr 14 21:10:36 CEST 2020

I just reinstalled Cairo again to both architectures.  Cairo is known to be a particular challenging package for our builders.  It looks like a new version appeared on CRAN this past weekend.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Yue Zhao (Jason) <yuezh using bu.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 5:14 PM
To: Shepherd, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Cc: bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Cairo error in Windows server

Hi Lori,

Thanks for the previous update, but the same error shows up again today, would you please check the Cairo in the Windows server? Thank you!

PS. the error message: http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/animalcules/tokay1-checksrc.html

Best,
Jason

--

Yue (Jason) Zhao

PhD Candidate, Bioinformatics Program

Boston University

yuezh using bu.edu<mailto:yuezh using bu.edu>