[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 16th April

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 14 10:02:07 CEST 2020

Dear all,

The next Bioconductor Developers' Forum is scheduled for Thursday 16th
April at 09:00 PDT/ 12:00 EDT / 18:00 CEST (Note: This is back to the usual
time in Europe, Check here!
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200416T160000&p1=991&p2=422&p3=224>
)

We will be using BlueJeans and  the meeting can be joined via:

https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

Currently we have two topics for this month

   - Joselyn Chavez will present "regutools" and discuss package
   development and submission from the point of view of a first time
   Bioconductor submission
   - Generally strategies for unit testing in packages, dealing with
   'problematic tests' e.g. internet resources, OS dependent results

Please let me know if you have any other topics to raise, and join
#developers-forum on Bioconductor Slack (
https://bioc-community.herokuapp.com/).

Best wishes,

Mike