[Bioc-devel] (no subject)

Anh N Tran tr@nnh@t@nh89 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 13 22:43:55 CEST 2020

Hello,

My package HPAanalyze (https://doi.org/doi:10.18129/B9.bioc.HPAanalyze) has
been having problem with the devel build/check, and I am not sure how to
troubleshoot it. The release branch has the same content, but does not have
this issue. The error note for all platforms are the same below:

* checking for file ‘HPAanalyze/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘HPAanalyze’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
Warning in grepl(e, files, perl = TRUE, ignore.case = TRUE) :
  PCRE pattern compilation error
	'unrecognized character follows \'
	at 'ignore'
Error in grepl(e, files, perl = TRUE, ignore.case = TRUE) :
  invalid regular expression '^\ignore'
Execution halted

I looked at the "ignore" folder, but it doesn't seem to contain any special
characters. This branch was pushed a few month ago, but only started having
this problem recently.

May you help me to figure out what's wrong, please?

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Anh Tran.