[Bioc-devel] INSPEcT vignette building issue

Stefano de Pretis @te@depo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 8 09:57:28 CEST 2020

Dear Bioc community,

As the previous email described, we're facing issues in reproducing the
TIMEOUT during the build of the INSPEcT package in the Windows environment.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to reproduce the tokay2 testing
environment? For instance, specific virtual machines or similar?

Thanks in advance for helping!
Stefano