[Bioc-devel] git.bioconductor identifies me as a different person

Hector Roux de Bezieux hector@rouxdebez|eux @end|ng |rom berke|ey@edu
Tue Apr 7 10:02:43 CEST 2020

Hi,
There is no overlap between https://github.com/HectorRDB.keys and
https://github.com/koenvandenberge.keys. However, the keys listed in
my BiocCredential
page (https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/) are a
concatenation of koen's public github keys and mine.
However, none of the public keys from koen are present on my computer.

Hector Roux de Bezieux
UC Berkeley - PhD Student in Biostatistics
http://hectorrdb.github.io