[Bioc-devel] git.bioconductor identifies me as a different person

Hector Roux de Bezieux hector@rouxdebez|eux @end|ng |rom berke|ey@edu
Tue Apr 7 09:50:55 CEST 2020

Hi,
My github usernameis HectorRDB but this is what happens if I try to connect
to git.bioconductor

ssh git using git.bioconductor.org
PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
hello koenvandenberge, this is ...

However, I am not koenvandenberge. I am working with him on the tradeSeq
package but the ssh keys on my computer are not shared with him. The
problem happened while  I was trying to push changes to the devel branch of
the newly admitted Dune package. That failed with a similar issue.

Pushing to git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/Dune.git
FATAL: W any packages/Dune koenvandenberge DENIED by fallthru

My github keys have been correctly transfered to my BiocCredential page (
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/profile/), with Dune listed
under  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/.
However, my permission at git.bioconductor are those of koenvandenberge.

ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org | grep " R W"
 R W	packages/stageR
 R W	packages/tradeSeq

What should I do?

Thanks for your help.