[Bioc-devel] HDF5Array failure on windows

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 6 15:54:35 CEST 2020

We currently (and for a while) have had various errors in bsseq that seems
to have come and go. We now have a failure on Windows which is related to
HDF5. I see that HDF5Array also fails on Windows, which makes me believe
the error could be upstream. There is also a warning about hep page links
which HDF5Array has as well. Any comments on this is appreciated.

Perhaps relatedly: we are getting a timeout on linux. On my own OS X setup,
it completes in a timely fashion. Do we sometimes have unexplained timeouts
related to HDF5?

Kasper