[Bioc-devel] Request to undeprecate MANOR

Pierre Neuvial p|erre@neuv|@| @end|ng |rom m@th@un|v-tou|ou@e@|r
Mon Apr 6 10:58:56 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have updated the Maintainer email address for the MANOR package, so
the package is not "Unresponsive/not-maintained" anymore.

Also, I believe (*) I have fixed the build error that occurs for OS X
on http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/MANOR/
(a file encoding issue in the vignette).

(*) I have just pushed the changes so I the build reports have not
been updated yet.

There are also build errors on the devel branch
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/MANOR/
but I understand these are due to the deprecation of the package.

Can the MANOR package be undeprecated?

All the best,

Pierre