[Bioc-devel] R Dependency Warning

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Apr 3 20:19:22 CEST 2020

it's a warning and you should ignore it. We will try to improve the check. Martin

On 4/3/20, 2:14 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Sunny Jones" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of sunnyjjones using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm in the process of submitting two packages to Bioconductor, MOMA and its
    associated data package moma.gbmexample. I keep getting this warning about
    the R dependency:

    * Checking R Version dependency...
        * WARNING: Unless package includes compressed data, remove R
          version dependency

    Both packages do have compressed data and I have tried both making the
    dependency 4.0.0 and 3.6 but have gotten the error both times. Which is the
    correct R version to list as the dependency on the upcoming release
    version? Or is this a warning that should be ignored given that I do have
    compressed data?

    Thank you
    Sunny Jones