[Bioc-devel] Help with tokay2 errors

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 2 21:34:31 CEST 2020

On quick glance into the logs on tokay2 it looks like it may be an issue with MotifDb and not your package.
In merge_motif it doesn't get to evaluating the code as it is hung up on trying to load the MotifDb library.  Once this library is called,
There are numerous:

*** recursive gc invocation

and somewhere in the middle of all these repeated lines is

Error: package or namespace load failed for 'MotifDb':
 .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'MotifDb', details:
  call: base::colSums(x, na.rm = na.rm, dims = dims, ...)
  error: bad binding access
Execution halted

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263