[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Re: GO.db package data source

Interdonato, Kayla K@y|@@Morre|| @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Apr 1 19:56:31 CEST 2020

Yes - those are the scripts we are using. We (Martin and I) will be spending
time tomorrow to work through this. With the release quickly approaching
we will work on making edits to the scripts to download this new data.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

- Kayla