[Bioc-devel] new package for accessing some chemical and biological databases

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Sep 11 13:19:41 CEST 2019

No we do not allow such submodules currently in Bioconductor.

How big is the object?  I assume putting the data object in the package increases the package size over the limit?

If this is the case, We would recommend storing the data in the ExperimentHub. See [Creating An ExperimentHub package](https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/ExperimentHub/inst/doc/CreateAnExperimentHubPackage.html)

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets