[Bioc-devel] Reset to a previous commit

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Sep 10 16:45:33 CEST 2019

Hi Simon,

I take this back actually. I think the best way forward is just undo the code changes, and add a new version number to it ( 1.9.3) and push.

Step 1,

	Since your version 1.9.2 is already on Bioconductor, first sync your GitHub with that version.

Step 2,

	Undo the code changes, and add a new version 1.9.3 to it.

Step 3,

	You should be able to just do a regular push to Bioconductor here on out.

Best,

Nitesh