[Bioc-devel] 'tokay1' error but passed other OS

Venu Thatikonda th@t|kond@92 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 4 23:10:02 CEST 2019

@Lori, sure. I will open the issue with an example.

@Daniel, I didn't understand, I thought this suggestion is for Lori (?).

Do I need to run `R CMD check --force-multiarch` on a windows 32bit system
from my side? If that's the case, It won't be practical from my side,
because I have to borrow someone's system who is using win32. If not, I ran
it on macOS with '--force-multiarch' and it's clean. Except one note about
'.BBSoptions' file, I guess it's okay? Any clarifications would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Best regards