[Bioc-devel] 'tokay1' error but passed other OS

Venu Thatikonda th@t|kond@92 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 4 21:11:56 CEST 2019

@Daniel, I guess using libBigWig cause even more problems while build,
check commands as this is an non R library. But I'm not sure if this works
out.

@Lori, Thanks a lot for looking into the error. Interesting to see what's
missing from win32. I will add the .BBSoptions file and bump the version as
suggested. I can create a small example to reproduce the error(?), to open
an issue at rtracklayer, please let me know if that's okay.

Thank you.

--
Best regards
Venu Thatikonda