[Bioc-devel] 'tokay1' error but passed other OS

Pages, Herve hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Wed Sep 4 20:49:28 CEST 2019

Also note that since the error is specific to 32-bit Windows, you need
to run 'R CMD check --force-multiarch' on your package source tarball in
order to reproduce the error. Without the --force-multiarch flag, 'R CMD
check' only runs the examples and unit tests for the default arch,
which, for 99.99% of Windows users is the 64-bit arch.

H.

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences