[Bioc-devel] MISTAKES IN DESCRIPTION FILES

EDUARDO ILLUECA FERNANDEZ edu@rdo@|||uec@ @end|ng |rom um@e@
Tue Oct 29 19:53:35 CET 2019

Dear Lori Sepherd,

There is a little mistake in the description section of the
DESCRIPTION file and a small error in the name of a directory that has
prevented the generation of the vignette. Is it possible to correct it
before the release of version 3.10? Should I make these changes in my
repository? I also see that version 1.0.22 appears on the provisional
page, should I also change it? Thanks very much for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

Eduardo Illueca