[Bioc-devel] Sudden dependency-driven DepecheR check-error on malbec1 - action needed?

Jakob Theorell j@kob@theore|| @end|ng |rom ndcn@ox@@c@uk
Mon Oct 28 21:09:48 CET 2019

Dear all,
I am the developer for DepecheR. Unfortunately, I was tonight notified of an check-error on Malbec1, apparently relating to some linux-specific change in the mixOmics package. Pending the next release version, I have held back with any changes to the devel branch over the last weeks to avoid any errors, so this feels most unfortunate. Is there anything I can/should do at this stage?
Best regards
Jakob Theorell, MD/PhD
Autoimmune Neurology Group
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
University of Oxford
Phone: +447597976151