[Bioc-devel] Missing access rights to the accepted package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 28 14:47:41 CET 2019

sorry, forgot to push the commit! please try again... Martin

On 10/28/19, 9:43 AM, "Anand MT" <anand_mt using hotmail.com> wrote:

    I tried several times, but no luck. Still lacks write permissions 😐
    From: Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
    Sent: 28 October 2019 18:20
    To: Anand MT <anand_mt using hotmail.com>; bioc-devel <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
    Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Missing access rights to the accepted package

    Pleaae try again; there is inconsistent logic when adding some maintainers with github id and existing packages. Martin

    On 10/28/19, 5:52 AM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Anand MT" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of anand_mt using hotmail.com> wrote:

        Dear mods,

        Recently our package `methrix` (https://github.com/CompEpigen/methrix) got accepted into Bioconductor. Post acceptance we were trying to push some last minute fixes, however git refused to accept changes.

        --------------------------------
        > git push upstream master
        FATAL: W any packages/methrix a.mayakonda DENIED by fallthru
        (or you mis-spelled the reponame)

        and the repository exists.

        I checked biocCredentials app and it says I dont have access rights to `methrix` repository. I have my ssh keys and git username set up properly. I also maintain another bioconductor package called `maftools` for which I have access rights and I am able
     to push changes.

        I should also mention that `methrix` package is under username `CompEpigen` which is an organization. Does this affect the access rights and permissio[[elided Hotmail spam]]

        Thank you.

        Regards,
        Anand