[Bioc-devel] Missing access rights to the accepted package

Anand MT @n@nd_mt @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Mon Oct 28 10:52:23 CET 2019

Dear mods,

Recently our package `methrix` (https://github.com/CompEpigen/methrix) got accepted into Bioconductor. Post acceptance we were trying to push some last minute fixes, however git refused to accept changes.

--------------------------------
> git push upstream master
FATAL: W any packages/methrix a.mayakonda DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.

I checked biocCredentials app and it says I dont have access rights to `methrix` repository. I have my ssh keys and git username set up properly. I also maintain another bioconductor package called `maftools` for which I have access rights and I am able to push changes.

I should also mention that `methrix` package is under username `CompEpigen` which is an organization. Does this affect the access rights and permissio[[elided Hotmail spam]]

Thank you.

Regards,
Anand