[Bioc-devel] Updating package via git fails

Spivakov, Mikhail m|kh@||@@p|v@kov @end|ng |rom |m@@mrc@@c@uk
Thu Oct 24 18:06:32 CEST 2019

Sorry have realised I cloned with https!

Many apologies.

Mikhail

From: "Spivakov, Mikhail" <mikhail.spivakov using lms.mrc.ac.uk>
Date: Thursday, 24 October 2019 at 17:01
To: "bioc-devel using r-project.org" <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Subject: Updating package via git fails

Hello!

I’ve just made some changes to our Chicago package that help avoid some common errors our users have encountered due to mis-specified parameters.

I tried pushing the update to github (push origin master), but it fails with “fatal: remote error: FATAL: W any packages/Chicago nobody DENIED by fallthru”.

I have got the username set and the public key uploaded. Could you please advise if there is any other obvious reason why this could fail?

Thanks so much,
Mikhail

--
Mikhail Spivakov, PhD
Group Leader and Senior Lecturer (Assoc. Professor)