[Bioc-devel] rtracklayer::import.bed(genome = Seqinfo)

Michael Lawrence |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Thu Oct 24 01:21:54 CEST 2019

Hi Aditya,

This is probably best asked on the support site. When you post there,
please include your sessionInfo().

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Lawrence
Scientist, Bioinformatics and Computational Biology

Join Genentech on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube