[Bioc-devel] package has been cleaned for large data files and needs to be reset.

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Oct 17 17:20:56 CEST 2019

I believe we have reset it.

Please really look at the documentation
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/

If you set up remotes to be linked to Bioc, please always remember to pull from bioc before making changes
git pull upstream master

# make changes
# push to both

git push   # your github
git push upstream  master  # bioc

For What Its Worth -  Your changes won't currently be recognized even with the reset because there was no version bump in the DESCRIPTION.   Please try and bump the version of your package following:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263