[Bioc-devel] check fails on arch 'i386'

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 17 15:58:51 CEST 2019

I see these packages may have something to do with mini. There is a a (very
old, nothing new) issue with the annotation objects in minfi where loading
them uses a _lot_ of ram. For a long time I couldn't understand it, but now
I get it. I should really fix this, and probably _very_soon. It won't have
any real user-visible changes (unless you're using the SNP functionality
which is very nice but not used by many people I think), but it will
require a new set of annotation packages.

Best,
Kasper

Kasper