[Bioc-devel] transfer maintainer status of gCrisprTools

Russell Bainer ru@@@b@|ner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 26 21:54:15 CET 2019

Hello Nitesh,

Please associate it with russ.bainer using gmail.com.

Thanks very much. I think that I will also need to associate my github
account (RussBainer), but i see that there is a FAQ about that and will
contact you in due course if I'm not able to access it.

Best Regards,

-Russ