[Bioc-devel] CRAN packages depending on broken Bioc 3.11 packages may be archived

James W. MacDonald jm@cdon @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Tue Nov 26 21:12:30 CET 2019

Hi Lori,

Let me know if you don't hear from Benilton. It shouldn't be much work to
fix oligo - we could convert to using Gviz for the graphic that is
currently using GenomeGraphs. I can make the change next week if necessary.

Best,

Jim