[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor Developers Forum - Thursday 21st November

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 21 09:35:36 CET 2019

Dear all,

Just a reminder of the Bioconductor Developers' Forum today (Thursday 21st
November).

It has been pointed out to me that my last email gave timezones not
currently in use!  The schedued time is 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 18:00
CET (Check
Here
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=11&day=21&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=991&p2=137&p3=179>
)

We will be using BlueJeans and  the meeting can be joined via:

https://bluejeans.com/114067881 (Meeting ID: 114 067 881)

Updated agenda for today:

   - Update on issues and need-to-know items post BioC 3.10 release - Lori
   Shepherd & Hervé Pagès
   - Improving finability of BioC packages - Steffen Neumann
   - User and Developer session at EuroBioc2019 - Laurent Gatto

Best wishes,

Mike