[Bioc-devel] New package submission : No reviewer communication.

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Wed Nov 20 08:59:30 CET 2019

Hi,

I think there is quite some backlog from September
https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/labels/1.%20awaiting%20moderation
Maybe the BioC team can use the momentum to assign more reviewers ?

Yours,
Steffen

On Tue, 2019-11-19 at 19:07 +0000, Turaga, Nitesh wrote:
> No problem at all!
>
> We are happy to help. If you have further questions feel free to ask.
>
> Best,
>
> Nitesh
>
> On 11/19/19, 1:58 PM, "Kumar, Ashwath" <ashkum90 using gatech.edu> wrote:
>
>     Hi Nitesh,
>
>     Thanks a lot for the quick reply and clearing up the process.  I
> completely understand that the process is tedious and takes a lot of
> time. I just wanted to clarify with people with previous experience
> submitting packages as this is my first time.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Ashwath

Current bits of interest:

* Advances in Plant and Food Metabolomics
  10./11. and 12.12.2019 Workshop & Symposium
  https://www.wur.nl/en/activity/Advances-in-Plant-and-Food-Metabolomics-workshop.htm

* European RFMF-Metabomeeting 2020
  Toulouse, France, January 22-24 2020
  https://rfmf-mpf-2020.sciencesconf.org

* HUPO PSI spring meeting, 23.-25.03.2020, San Diego, CA
  Watch out: http://www.psidev.info/events

---
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE
Weinberg 3                   Tel. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1470
06120 Halle                       +49 (0) 345 5582 - 0
sneumann(at)IPB-Halle.DE     Fax. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1409