[Bioc-devel] New package submission : No reviewer communication.

Kumar, Ashwath @@hkum90 @end|ng |rom g@tech@edu
Tue Nov 19 19:58:35 CET 2019

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply and clearing up the process.  I completely understand that the process is tedious and takes a lot of time. I just wanted to clarify with people with previous experience submitting packages as this is my first time.

Thanks,
Ashwath

-----Original Message-----
From: Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:56 PM
To: Kumar, Ashwath <ashkum90 using gatech.edu>; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] New package submission : No reviewer communication.

Hi,

Please be patient in this regard. The reviewer will get to your package as soon as they can. Each package takes time to review, and each reviewer is reviewing multiple packages.

As far as asking for support regarding your package, it is best to ask your questions on the "Issue" which was created for the package contribution.  If you have general Bioconductor questions, the support site can help you as well, support.bioconductor.org. If you are unsure, bioc-devel mailing list is the right place.

Best,

Nitesh