[Bioc-devel] Git pushing problems for data package

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Fri Nov 15 15:56:23 CET 2019

Hi Tim,

That's because you have for some reason two different usernames with Bioconductor.

I've corrected the issue. You are now universally "ttriche" only.

You should have access now.

Best

Nitesh