[Bioc-devel] Update maintainer for DeMixT

Turaga, Nitesh N|te@h@Tur@g@ @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Mon Nov 4 02:27:23 CET 2019

Hi

I'd like to bring to your attention a few things,

1. There can only be ONE maintainer in the DESCRIPTION file, http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-guidelines/#description. Please modify your DESCRIPTION file to reflect only one official maintainer. You can have multiple Authors.

2. You can have more than one person who is author on the package have push access to the Bioconductor git server.

Please decide who you need on the DESCRIPTION page as maintainer.

I will add Peng Yang as a collaborator on the git repo.

Best,

Nitesh