[Bioc-devel] NuPoP updated

Jiping Wang jzw@ng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Wed May 29 01:49:46 CEST 2019

Hi Nitesh,

 I think I have successfully updated the NuPoP package through github. Please see the output below.
But since this is the first time to use github for update Bioconductor package, I would very appreciate if you
could take a look. Or if there is anything else I need to do, please also let me know. Thanks.

Best,
jiping

dhcp-129-105-18-205:R jon$ git push upstream master
Enumerating objects: 19, done.
Counting objects: 100% (19/19), done.
Delta compression using up to 8 threads
Compressing objects: 100% (11/11), done.
Writing objects: 100% (13/13), 8.88 KiB | 8.88 MiB/s, done.
Total 13 (delta 5), reused 5 (delta 0)
To git.bioconductor.org:packages/NuPoP.git
   e758758..fe00e72  master -> master