[Bioc-devel] FW: BioC packages NuPoP and nuCpos

Jiping Wang jzw@ng @end|ng |rom northwe@tern@edu
Tue May 28 19:43:41 CEST 2019

Hi Nitesh,

   Thanks for help. I am confused about " It seems you authenticate to GitHub using HTTP protocol, so most likely you enter a password."

When I do ssh to github, I received he authentication. Does it mean I am not using HTTP? I thought I am using SSH here. I didn't enter password either.

Jipings-MacBook-Pro-2:.ssh jon$ ssh -T git using github.com
Hi jipingw! You've successfully authenticated, but GitHub does not provide shell access.