[Bioc-devel] Updating email for BiocCredentials

Daniel Lai d@|@| @end|ng |rom bccrc@c@
Sat May 25 01:35:19 CEST 2019

Hi,

I’m attempting to activate my account to gain access to the git repo in order to update my package (see forwarded message).

However, I believe the email associated with the package was my old address when I was a graduate student (jujubix using cs.ubc.ca<mailto:jujubix using cs.ubc.ca>), which I’ve lost access to since graduating.  While my current address (dalai using bccrc.ca<mailto:dalai using bccrc.ca>) is listed as the maintainer of the package, the activation page only accepts my old address and sends an activation to that link (which I cannot access).

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Shepherd, Lori" <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org<mailto:Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>>
Subject: failing package HMMcopy
Date: May 24, 2019 at 5:35:31 AM PDT
To: "dalai using bccrc.ca<mailto:dalai using bccrc.ca>" <dalai using bccrc.ca<mailto:dalai using bccrc.ca>>, "sshah using bccrc.ca<mailto:sshah using bccrc.ca>" <sshah using bccrc.ca<mailto:sshah using bccrc.ca>>

Dear Package Maintainer,

We would like to bring to your attention that your data package is failing to build on our devel build machines:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/HMMcopy>HMMcopy<http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/HMMcopy>

Would you mind taking a look at this? Don't hesitate to ask on the bioc-devel mailing list if you have any question or need help.

While the development branch is a place to develop new features and we expect packages to occasionally break,  they should not remain broken for an extended period of time.   If no action is taken over the next few weeks we will begin the deprecation process for your package.  The package has been failing since at least 05/14/19.  Thank you for your time and effort.

Cheers

Lori Shepherd
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm & Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.