[Bioc-devel] daily build failures for the trena package, related to BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg38 2bit file

Paul Shannon p@u|@thurmond@@h@nnon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 22 20:34:24 CEST 2019

I get daily R CMD check failures visible at

  https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.9/bioc-LATEST/trena/malbec2-checksrc.html

The recurring failure, which I cannot replicate on my own systems, is due to this error:

test_.getScoredMotifs Warning in .seqlengths_TwoBitFile(x) : mustOpen:

Can't open /home/biocbuild/bbs-3.9-bioc/R/library/BSgenome.Hsapiens.UCSC.hg38/extdata/single_sequences.2bit to read: No such file or directory

If this is my error, I’d be glad to fix it - though I will need some guidance on how to do so.

Thank you,

 - Paul